Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Can medical expenses related to a wrongful death be awarded to the victim?

Yes, expenses such as the cots of medical, hospital, and nursing services for the victim may be recovered by his or her personal representative.

Related (From Alan's injury blog):

Do you have questions or comments? Then please feel free to send Alan an email or call him now at (954) 458-8655.

If you found this information helpful, please share this article and bookmark it for your future reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment