Thursday, May 5, 2016

How can a car accident victim recover compensation for physical pain and suffering?

According to Florida case law as of the date of this article, if the physical pain and suffering results from the wrongful acts of the defendant, the plaintiff can recover compensation. The amount is left to the jurors to decide and can be subject to correction by the courts.

See: Loftin v. Wilson, 67 So. 2d 185 - Fla: Supreme Court 1953

Related (From Alan's injury blog):
•    Can an injury victim recover damages if they don’t have surgery?
•    What is Pain and Suffering under Florida Law?


Do you have questions or comments? Then please feel free to send Alan an email or call him now at (954) 458-8655.

If you found this information helpful, please share this article and bookmark it for your future reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment