Thursday, May 26, 2016

Is it possible to recover pain and suffering damages for a victim who is injured in a car accident and rendered unconscious and never regains consciousness?

No, because no pain and suffering is considered to have occurred, so no award may be given for pain and suffering.

Related (From Alan's injury blog):


Do you have questions or comments? Then please feel free to send Alan an email or call him now at (954) 458-8655.

If you found this information helpful, please share this article and bookmark it for your future reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment