Friday, July 1, 2016

If the vehicle of a car accident victim who died as a result of the incident is destroyed, can the deceased's personal representative collect compensation for the damage to the vehicle?

Once a monetary value for the vehicle (before the accident) is determined, that amount may be awarded to the personal representative of the deceased. 

Related (From Alan's injury blog):

Do you have questions or comments? Then please feel free to send Alan an email or call him now at (954) 458-8655.

If you found this information helpful, please share this article and bookmark it for your future reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment