Friday, December 16, 2016

What do I do if I crash into a vehicle that is unattended?

According to Florida law, you must leave your name, address, and vehicle registration number in a place that is visible such as on the windshield of the car. Additionally you must notify the nearest police office.

See: § 316.063(1), Fla. Stat

Related (From Alan' injury blog):

Do you have questions or comments? Then please feel free to send Alan an email or call him now at (954) 458-8655.

If you found this information helpful, please share this article and bookmark it for your future reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment